Sunday 15 March 2015

Low carb Diet

The low carb, real food based diet involves eating natural, unprocessed foods with a low carbohydrate content. There is a lot of scientific evidence that this type of diet is the best option for people who want to lose weight, optimize health and lower the risk of disease. As this reason, I used to follow Low carb diet for a year and it was successful than I thought. I lost 18kg in 3 months and felt much more better. Examples of typical menu are including Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, high-fat dairy, fats, healthy oils and maybe even some tubers and non-gluten grains. And avoid Sugar, HFCS, wheat, seed oils, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, “diet” and low-fat products and highly processed foods.
This is the typical menu I created before in iprofile. It come in 3 days with 2 day Lowcarb-High fat and 1 day High carb and low fat.
After keeping up with my diet and tracking nutrients intake, I was successful with my first purpose is weight loss. However,  in the day I take Low carb and High fat, there is way a lot of bad fat or trans fat intake which in the long time will bring the bad affect on my health. Secondly, increase the intake in meat products (instead of carbs) so I need to keep drinking more water than usual as well as having more vegetables in my diet. On the "relax" day, instead of eating processed food or "unhealthy food", I should choose some high fiber, whole wheat, or grain products. 

This is the healthier menu recreate for the "relax" day of mine. In my experience, I will keep following Lowcarb and my diet to keep fit and healthy life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment